Friday, April 27, 2007

Evolution

The team is already back from their training stint in California and as of today are in the midst of the festivities for this year's PBA All Star Game. Somehow got across a footage of the team while playing in California. It ends with each player introducing themselves and greeting families. I don't know but it felt weird having hearing these guys speak mostly about their home (and it sure isn't my native Philippines). Anyway, hats off to Coach Reyes for his message in Tagalog. Good to be reminded they are doing this for flag and country.

Just want to show you the roster of the last Philippine team to qualify for the Olympics. Notice the difference compared with the present one. 100% homegrown. I can identify with the true locals but I guess its evolution.

Before I forget, thanks to youtube user 'manoyl' for the video.

No comments: